CocoCay, Bahamas - Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines Private Island
Food and Drink
All of the food on CocoCay is included in the cruise price. One thing to remember is that the BBQ is only open from 11:30 - 1:30. The bar will stay open later and does serve limited snacks and drinks.
Blackbeard's Grille and Bahama Jack's Grille BBQ Lunch
BBQ chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, BBQ ribs, an assortment of salads, beans, corn on the cob, fresh fruit, cookies, chips and brownies with tea or water to drink. Soda and alcoholic beverages are available for an extra charge.
Find signature frozen drinks, cocktails and cold beer at these watering holes. Be sure to try the Coco Loco, a CocoCay favorite!
- Junkanoo Jack's Bar: located directly in front of the Ship's tender landing.
- Wacky Seagull Bar: located near the middle of Snorkel Beach.
- Bahama Jack's Bar: located on the path that takes you from Snorkel Beach to both Watersport Beach and Coconut Willie's Beach, near the Bandstand where Reggae music is played.
- Wacky Seagull Jr. Bar: located on the east end of Coconut Willie's Beach.
- Coconut Willies Bar: located on Coconut Willie's Beach, adjacent to the Waterslide.
- Island Oasis: located on the north side of the island, across from the Lighthouse and the seawall